It’s almost Mother’s Day… have you thought about your momma yet?! ❤
No worries, I’ve got you covered!!
Here are 12 of my favorite Mother’s Day gift ideas this year! Something for every type of momma, in every price-range, to show your love in style… Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there!!
1. This Sheer & Shimmer duo from Beautycounter is a major hit with all of my gal-pals… a light shimmery body oil and hydrating nude lip stick, both made with high-quality non-toxic ingredients. Yes please.
2. Nubi Organic’s flowering tea pot sets are awesome for any age. I have one and love it… fill with hot water, plop a flower in, and watch it bloom in front of your eyes. This one’s on super sale right now too!
3. For moms who love cooking (or want to learn more), give her a cookbook you love, like the classic Joy of Cooking. For mom’s trying to get fit, try a clean-eating based book like my friend Arsy’s Paleo Foodie.
4. Rose water is a fun a little treat for anyone! Works great before makeup and creams, after, and all throughout the day. I have this one from Beautycounter (I keep it in my fridge to make it even more refreshing) and spritz it al times of the day for a fresh little pick-up!
5. Succulents- who doesn’t love them?! These inexpensive cute little bowls from Target make perfect small pots for succulents. This is a sweet gift you can make without spending more than a few bucks. In fact, I just saw these same bowls in-store on clearance for $1.99! And slips of succulents are free… sweet, affordable, and they’ll last a life-time.
6. Fact: Every woman needs a good face oil! These face oils are amazing, and will make your mom’s skin happy and healthy for months to come. Pick #1 for sensitive skin, #2 for dry or mature skin, or #3 for combination or acne-prone skin.
7. For the beach-mom in your life, Gunn & Swain has got you covered. This beach blanket and tote set is one sale right now, and will make any sand-going mom a happy mom. I have this blanket and love it!
8. Lovebirds LA makes the cutest clutches. I love this brightly colored one!
9. This hand-painted scarf from Etsy is unique, fun, and eye-catching for the spring and summer months. Love that it’s a one-of-a-kind!
10, A “Thanks Mom, I turned out awesome” mug… enough said!
11. AK Vintage has a beautiful collection of handmade jewelry (my sister used to be involved with this small company and truly, their stuff is beautiful and well-made). These earrings are fun, classic, and elegant.
12. Last but not least, these little wooden salt and pepper bowls from Etsy are adorable… a fun look with a practical use!
* Not in the mood to shop… a home-cooked meal is always a sweet treat! Try my Eggs Benedict with Easy Immersion Blender Hollandaise to start your mom’s day off right! ❤